Hi there! I’m Savannah! Have you ever been in a job interview and they say, “so tell me about yourself”? Well, this is me in a nutshell. I’m originally from Mobile, AL, but I moved to Birmingham in 2010 to attend UAB. I am happily married to a wonderful man for over 10 years now. I have two beautiful children that are my everything and “Mommy” is the best title in the world. I started my business in 2014 and I have been photographing weddings since 2015. I’m glad that you’re here and I would love to be your photographer!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I love TV shows. The Office, HIMYM, Stranger Things, Friends, The Handmaid’s Tale, Gray’s Anatomy…
- My husband and I just built our dream home in Springville, AL.
- Warm spring days are my favorite.
- I love cheesy bread and will shamelessly eat an entire order all by myself.
- I can sew and make a lot of my daughter’s clothes. Or… I wish I had the time to make a lot of her clothes!
- I always wear Chacos!
- I love going to Mexican restaurants for chips + salsa + queso and margaritas.
- I LOVE road trips and exploring new places.
- I read more than the average person, but not enough to justify “a lot”. I love suspenseful thrillers and war stories. I believe everyone should have to read Beneath a Scarlet Sky.
- I think Mcdonald’s is gross but will never ever turn down Taco Bell.